Our agency, through its free services, has its focus on increasing the competitiveness of the private sector, increasing the country's export potential, promoting and supporting foreign direct investment in Albania, as well as promoting the country's tourism potential.
As an intermediator between foreign investors and the Government of Albania, AIDA ensures access to updated information, provides an efficient means of communication with Government bodies, and serves as a “One-Stop-Shop,” supporting investors throughout each step of their investment process. AIDA’s direct contribution to the economic development of the country is emphasized through:
- Facilitating and supporting direct investments in Albania;
- Supporting the sustainability of existing companies and investments through personalized monitoring and ongoing Aftercareassistance.
The Agency undertakes all the necessary initiatives for the development of the private sector and the improvement of the business climate by following and assisting private commercial entities in all phases of their business activity, through the intervention and cooperation with foreign trade entities and state bodies.
AIDA is the administrative structure responsible for providing services through a “unique window” to strategic investors and projects.
The legislation on strategic investments offers a series of advantages in favour of the implementation of the strategic investments.The strategic investors may take all the necessary steps through one single window. AIDA is the unique window for the strategic investors, and it follows all the administrative procedures on their behalf from the moment an application is submitted until the strategic investments are completed.
In supporting strategic investments, AIDA offers a series of services:
- performs preparatory actions for the drafting of a strategic project, through the collection, within a short period of time, of all information, data, documentation, expertise or knowledge, which are available from the public administration bodies and which are necessary for the complete drafting of a strategic project;
- strategic investment research and evaluation services;
- coordination of information between the investors and the public administration;
- representation of the investors in relation with the public authorities;
- assists the investors in obtaining the permits, licenses, and authorizations they need;
- assists the investors in their steps in relation with the land consolidation.
Our mission in the framework of supporting Albanian SMEs is to promote the competitiveness of Albanian small and medium enterprises, through services to help local business.
The services that Albanian SMEs receive from our experts belong to two main pillars:
- increasing the competitiveness of Albanian micro, small and medium enterprises and their development, through the promotion of renovation, technological progress and information exchanges; making them more attractive to the foreign market.
- support to Albanian entrepreneurs and foreign partners wishing to enter into partnerships with Albanian companies through key services such as Albanian government grants, identification of markets or new export partners, training and product certification needs, facilitation of participation in national / international fairs, as well as support through various projects with local and foreign donors.